Monday, August 27, 2007

Story Em Donich

Yesterday I visited my friends John and Andrea at New York Presbyterian Hospital, where late Thursday night Andrea gave birth to Story Em Donich. After a somewhat-fraught birth, Story and Andrea (not to mention John) are now doing just fine. I think they went home today.

It was great to meet Story, less than three days old. She sucked on my pinkie finger for a bit, and it was amazing the force of suction she had. And she wailed a bit, but was very sweet as well. Here are some photos of her, so cute (she's the one on the right, this is no Ted Brogan birth):

3 comments:

Joe said...

"Goo-goo, ga-ga. What do you expect? I'm a baby."

As for the photos, I'm very familiar with the look the John is giving the child in the second photo.

Micaiah said...

AHHHHH! Can you believe we're going to be joining that club?!

Hunter R. Slaton said...

I know, Micaiah, it's crazy ... I can't wait.